HTC Tattoo - toy or tool?
- contacts: Skype, ICQ, etc
- web20: twitter, flickr, facebook, can probably connect those to contacts
- wlan: working out of the box
- contacts: email field, you get a ".com" button preselected that reveals ".org", ".net", ".de" on press - sweeet
- browser: looked at 2-3 pages of my pages, mostly fine
- youtube: works out of the box, yay.. oh, not important, nevermind.
- sound: unplugged version of "hier kommt alex", still decently good sound :P
- privacy: I unchecked "use GPS" and "enter google details" - for now
- sms: where?
- I got a message that my SIM was full and I could delete some old SMS. As soon as I left that UI (after a nice * java exception), I couldn't find it again, as it was a "problem marker" in the upper task bar that led me there.
- wlan: try to enter a reasonably random key that looks like a234f6e643a36cd64abd
- display: fingerprints. everywhere. arg!
- market: needs google integration
Life's a bitch, life's a whore. Nothing less, nothing more.